The Laundromat Project is seeking a Director of Development & External Affairs. This newly created role comes at a critical time for the organization. A key member of the leadership team, this individual will collaboratively inform the organization’s strategic vision and bolster plans to achieve our long-term growth goals by securing revenue and expanding our profile into untapped yet aligned sectors. The role will oversee fundraising, marketing and communications, advocacy, and strategic partnerships in support of The LP’s mission.
- Full-time position, with some evenings and weekends required
- Salary: $100K
- Office location: Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn; Work time includes both regularly scheduled in-office hours and the option of virtual / remote hours
- Application deadline: Open until filled
- Anticipated start date: December 2022
- Please click here to read the full position description before applying
If you are unable to submit via the application form above, please submit your application by email instead at: [email protected] and include full name + job title.
Please note: Newly hired employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (i.e., have received both doses of a two-dose vaccine or a single dose of a one-dose vaccine) and must provide proof of vaccination upon request by the organization. Requests for potential accommodation shall be considered in accordance with applicable law if and at such time as a conditional offer of employment is extended to a candidate. Applicants should not provide any medical or genetic information with their application.