The Laundromat Project (The LP) is seeking an organized, tech savvy, creative team builder to be our Programs Coordinator: Arts & Pedagogy. This individual will provide expert logistical, administrative support to the Arts & Pedagogy programming team at the LP’s new home in Bed-Stuy. Their responsibilities will include coordinating programs, open calls for the Create Change and Create Change Institute programs. They will also assist in developing schedules, templates, facilitating training, and occasionally attending events for our Arts and Pedagogy program team for current artists and alumni of our Create Change and Create Change Institute programming.
- Full-time position, with some evenings and weekends required
- Salary: $65K
- Office location: Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn; Work time includes both regularly scheduled in-office hours and the option of virtual / remote hours
- Application deadline: September 10, 2023
- Anticipated start date: October 15, 2023
- Please read the full job description before applying
Please note: Newly hired employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (i.e., have received both doses of a two-dose vaccine or a single dose of a one-dose vaccine) and must provide proof of vaccination upon request by the organization. Requests for potential accommodation shall be considered in accordance with applicable law if and at such time as a conditional offer of employment is extended to a candidate. Applicants should not provide any medical or genetic information with their application.