The Laundromat Project (The LP) is seeking an Executive Assistant who will support The Laundromat Project’s work by playing a pivotal role in advancing our mission to create a more just and equitable society through community and creativity. This dynamic position is integral to supporting the Executive Director and members of the executive team and ensuring the smooth functioning of our organization. With a passion for social justice and the arts and exceptional organizational skills, you will be a key contributor to the success of our initiatives. Join our dedicated team and be at the forefront of advancing artists and neighbors as change agents in their own communities.
- Full-time position, with some evenings and weekends required
- Salary: $65K
- Office location: Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn; Work time includes both regularly scheduled in-office hours and the option of virtual / remote hours
- Application deadline: January 2, 2024
- Anticipated start date: February 8, 2024
- Please read the full job description before applying
Please note: Newly hired employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (i.e., have received both doses of a two-dose vaccine or a single dose of a one-dose vaccine) and must provide proof of vaccination upon request by the organization. Requests for potential accommodation shall be considered in accordance with applicable law if and at such time as a conditional offer of employment is extended to a candidate. Applicants should not provide any medical or genetic information with their application.