The Laundromat Project (The LP) is seeking a Development Associate to join our team. This individual will play an integral role within the Development (Fundraising) Team, providing critical administrative support to a busy and fast-paced development department. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual interested in hands-on learning in arts administration, nonprofit management, donor relations, and fundraising.
- Full-time position, with some evenings and weekends required
- Salary: $54K
- Office location: Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn; Work time includes both regularly scheduled in-office hours and the option of virtual / remote hours
- Application deadline: January 7, 2024
- Anticipated start date: February, 2024
- Please read the full job description before applying
Please note: Newly hired employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (i.e., have received both doses of a two-dose vaccine or a single dose of a one-dose vaccine) and must provide proof of vaccination upon request by the organization. Requests for potential accommodation shall be considered in accordance with applicable law if and at such time as a conditional offer of employment is extended to a candidate. Applicants should not provide any medical or genetic information with their application.